
Barrence Eugene Carter
* Galveston, Estados Unidos, 12/09/1944
+ Los Angeles, Estados Unidos, 04/07/2003
- Baby we better try to get it together
- Bring back my yesterday
- Can't get enough of your love, babe
- Don't make me wait too long
- Honey please, can't ya see
- How did you know it was me
- I'll do for you anything you want to me
- I'm gonna love you just a little more, baby
- I'm qualified to stisfy you
- It's ectasy when you lay down next to me
- I've found someone
- I've got so much to give
- Just the way you are [1]
- Just the way you are [2]
- Let the music play
- Love serenade
- Loves theme
- Never, never gonna give you up
- Oh, what a night for dancing
- Playing your game, baby
- Satin soul
- Sha la la means i love you
- Standing in the shadow of love
- Under the influence of love
- Walknin the rain with the + One i love
- What am i gonna do with you
- You see the trouble with me
- Your sweetness is my weakness
- You're the first, the last, my everything