Aretha Franklin [1942]

  • A rose is still a rose [1998]
  • Ain't no way [2003]
  • Bridge over troubled water
  • Do right woman, do right man
  • Every lil' bit hurts [1998]
  • Everybody's somebody's fool [2003]
  • Falling out of love [2003]
  • Good news [2003]
  • Here we go again [1998]
  • Holdin' on [2003]
  • How many times [1998]
  • I knew you were waiting [com George Michael]
  • I never loved a man [The way i love you]
  • I say a little prayer
  • I'll dip [1998]
  • In case you forgot [1998]
  • In the morning [1998]
  • Love pang [1998]
  • Never leave you again [1998]
  • No matter what [2003]
    Rock steady
  • So damn happy [2003]
  • Spanish Harlem
  • The only thing missin' [2003]
  • The woman [1998]
  • Watch my back [1998]
  • Wonderful [2003]
  • You are my joy [1] [2003]
  • You are my joy [2] [2003]